Friday, July 1, 2011

The Beginning and the End

I've just woken up--- had some coffee and started this blog. I leave for Belgrade tomorrow with a dozen or so of my Northeastern peers to study political science, culture, and whatever else comes our way. For me this is the beginning of a small adventure and the end of a big one. These credits, classes, dialogue (however you'd like to put it) finish my collegiate career at Northeastern University thus making it a very fun, exciting, and bittersweet event. My friend Charlie who went on this dialogue last year asked me last night if I was "nervous-excited" or "excited-nervous" and as of right now I consider myself the latter. I've calmed my nerves by preparing the last few weeks. Between reading, packing, collecting any American commodities I might need or want during these five weeks--- I think I feel okay. Definitely excited. Definitely nervous. Not only for the trip, but how everything will be different afterwards. Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment